Okara Cantt - Pakistan's Biggest IT Education Forum
Welcome To OkaraCantt - Pakistan's Biggest IT Education Forum. We Hope You Enjoy Your Visit.

You're Currently Viewing Our Forum As A Guest. This Means You Are Limited To Certain Areas Of The Board And There Are Some Features You Can't Use. If You Join Our Community, You'll Be Able To Access Member-Only Sections, And Use Many Member-Only Features Such As Customizing Your Profile, Sending Personal Messages, And Voting In Polls. Registration Is Simple, Fast, And Completely Free.
Welcome To OkaraCantt - Pakistan's Biggest IT Education Forum. We Hope You Enjoy Your Visit.

You're Currently Viewing Our Forum As A Guest. This Means You Are Limited To Certain Areas Of The Board And There Are Some Features You Can't Use. If You Join Our Community, You'll Be Able To Access Member-Only Sections, And Use Many Member-Only Features Such As Customizing Your Profile, Sending Personal Messages, And Voting In Polls. Registration Is Simple, Fast, And Completely Free.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

100% freee msgs with zOnG........

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Capstan
Failure is only a temporary change
Failure is only a temporary change
Capstan

Browser : 100% freee msgs with zOnG........ 218

100% freee msgs with zOnG........ Empty
PostSubject: 100% freee msgs with zOnG........   100% freee msgs with zOnG........ I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:39 am

Salam:: Guest

i hope ke aap sAb thEk hon gain. aik aUr thread ke sath hazir hon.. \

aaab aap zong se bilkul freeeeee sms bhej saqte hain aur aab koi zarurat hi nahi sms packge ko activate karne ki. wo estra ke jab bhi aap msg karna chayen just send blank sms to 710 aur muft msgs hasil kijiye aur mjhe duyaen dijiye.........koi charges warges nahi... bilkul freeee hain......
Ahokc
Back to top Go down
anjum_arshad771
anjum_arshad771

Browser : 100% freee msgs with zOnG........ 416

PostSubject: Re: 100% freee msgs with zOnG........   100% freee msgs with zOnG........ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:11 am

ssalllllllllllllllllllllllaaammmm
Back to top Go down
Sheraz.Nasir
Sheraz.Nasir

Browser : 100% freee msgs with zOnG........ 416

PostSubject: Re: 100% freee msgs with zOnG........   100% freee msgs with zOnG........ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.awara-panchi.webs.com
Pelusa
Pelusa

Browser : 100% freee msgs with zOnG........ 218

PostSubject: Re: 100% freee msgs with zOnG........   100% freee msgs with zOnG........ I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 1:02 am

Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. I advice this site: callforwarding.com. It has been over a year with the service and its absolutely great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 100% freee msgs with zOnG........   100% freee msgs with zOnG........ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

100% freee msgs with zOnG........
Page 1 of 1