Okara Cantt - Pakistan's Biggest IT Education Forum
Welcome To OkaraCantt - Pakistan's Biggest IT Education Forum. We Hope You Enjoy Your Visit.

You're Currently Viewing Our Forum As A Guest. This Means You Are Limited To Certain Areas Of The Board And There Are Some Features You Can't Use. If You Join Our Community, You'll Be Able To Access Member-Only Sections, And Use Many Member-Only Features Such As Customizing Your Profile, Sending Personal Messages, And Voting In Polls. Registration Is Simple, Fast, And Completely Free.
Welcome To OkaraCantt - Pakistan's Biggest IT Education Forum. We Hope You Enjoy Your Visit.

You're Currently Viewing Our Forum As A Guest. This Means You Are Limited To Certain Areas Of The Board And There Are Some Features You Can't Use. If You Join Our Community, You'll Be Able To Access Member-Only Sections, And Use Many Member-Only Features Such As Customizing Your Profile, Sending Personal Messages, And Voting In Polls. Registration Is Simple, Fast, And Completely Free.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

★✮★ [TUT] Complete TrueCrypt Tutorial [MUST-SEE][NOOB-PROOF]★✮★

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Capstan
Failure is only a temporary change
Failure is only a temporary change
Capstan

Browser : ★✮★ [TUT] Complete TrueCrypt Tutorial [MUST-SEE][NOOB-PROOF]★✮★ 218

★✮★ [TUT] Complete TrueCrypt Tutorial [MUST-SEE][NOOB-PROOF]★✮★ Empty
PostSubject: ★✮★ [TUT] Complete TrueCrypt Tutorial [MUST-SEE][NOOB-PROOF]★✮★   ★✮★ [TUT] Complete TrueCrypt Tutorial [MUST-SEE][NOOB-PROOF]★✮★ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:53 pm

Introduction*******

Why Are You Writing This Tutorial?

I Have Decided To Put Together A Tutorial On This Topic Simply Because I Feel TrueCrypt Is Not Being Utilized By Many, When It Is Really A No-Brainer That Almost Everyone On This Forum Should Be Using It.

I Can't Tell You How Many Times I've Team-Viewed With Someone Only To See A Folder On Their Desktop Titled "Hacking Sh!T", Or "RAT"/"Cybergate".

Look At Your Desktop And File Folders Right Now.

If You Are One Of These People That Have Any Hack Tools, Other People's Documents/Passwords/Logs/Virtual Machines On Your Computer Which Could Get You In Deep Legal Trouble, This Tutorial Is For You.

Furthermore, The Cryptography, Encryption, And Decryption Section Is A Fucking Mess Right Now With Everybody Asking For And Offering Crypt's. This Is An Attempt To Clean It Up.

I Have Also Seen Some People Asking Questions About How To Use TrueCrypt, Yet Haven't Seen A Proper And Complete Tutorial Put Together On The Topic.

What Is TrueCrypt?

TrueCrypt, For Those Who Don't Already Know, Is An Encryption Software For Windows 7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X, And Linux.

It Is Basically A Way Of Creating Areas Of Your Hard Drive That Are Encrypted So That You Can Hide Sensitive Data And Information There.

Furthermore, You Are Able To Encrypt Your Entire Hard Drive So That At Boot, Your Computer Will Not Be Able To Start Without Entering The Correct Password.

This Excerpt From TrueCrypt's Website Offers A More Detailed Explanation Than I Can Provide:

Spoiler:

Why Should I Use TrueCrypt?

TrueCrypt Is A Must For Anyone Doing Anything Illegal Or Blackhat Through The Use Of A Computer.

Even If You Are Not Participating In Blackhat Activities, There Are Still A Plethora Of Reasons, Limited Only By Your Own Creativity, As To Why You Would Want To Use TrueCrypt.

There Is An Interesting Story Going Around About One Individual That Used TrueCrypt And Avoided Certain Jail Time Because Of It.

For Those That Don't Feel Like Reading It, Basically The Story Is That This Individual Downloaded "Maybe 30" CP Images To See What It Was Like And Ended Up Getting Raided Because Of It. All Of His Computers Were Seized, And He Was Taken Into Custody.

Upon Analyzing His Computer, They Agents Hit A Dead End Once They Found That He Had Used Whole Drive Encryption On All Of His Hardware.

I'm Sure There's More To The Story That He Has You Believe About Him Not Being Involved In CP, But Nevertheless, The Story Goes As Follows:

Spoiler:

• Make Sure That The Box "Never Save History IS Checked". And Click Next.

• Choose Your Encryption And Hash Algorithms.
    All Methods Are Very Strong And You're Safe With Them All. You Can Just Leave Them As The Defaults (AES & RIPEMD-160).

• Enter The Size Of The Volume That You Wish To Create.

• Enter Your Desired Password. Ideally, Make It Longer Than 35 Characters.
    I Don't Recommend Using Keyfiles, Because They Can Get Deleted And You Will Be Unable To Recover The Data In The Archive.
    Just Use A Really Good Password Consisting Of Uppercase, Lowercase, Special Characters, And Numbers.
    If You Can't Think Of A Password That Is That Long, Try Combining A Few Differnet Passwords You May Know, Maybe A Bank Account Number, Some Song Lyrics, And Keyboard Configuration.
    Just Basically Anything That's Going To Get You To That Length.
    This Step Is Critical. Passwords Are The Biggest Weakness.

• Next Just Move Your Mouse Around Randomly For As Long As You Have Patience To Do So, And Then Select Format.

• Depending On The Size Of Volume You Chose To Make, It May Take A While To Create A Volume.

• That's It You're Done!
    Spoiler:

• Method #2: File Container With Hidden Archive

1. Open TrueCrypt After You Have It Installed, On The Tabs At The Top, Select The Drop-Down Menu "Volumes"

2. Click "Create New Volume"

3. From The Three Choices, Select "Create An Encrypted File Container"

4. Click Next And Then Select "Hidden TrueCrypt Volume". Click Next Again.

5. Select "Normal Mode" From The Two Options Available.
      You Can Experiment With Direct Mode If You Wish, But It Requires You To Have A Volume Already Made, That You Wish To Convert Into A Hidden Archive.

6. Click "Select File" And Navigate To The Location On Your Hard Drive Where You Want Your Volume To Be, And Specify A Name For It.
      You Actually Have To Give It A Name, Rather Than Just Select A File.
      The Name And Location Can Be Changed After Creation.

7. Click Next To Begin Specifying The Options For The Outer Volume.
      This Is The Part Of The Volume That You Are Going To Be Giving Up To Someone In Case Something Very Bad Happens.
      Ideally You Should Still Use A Strong Password, And Posssibly Keyfiles To Make It Look Legitimate.

8. Next Click "Open Outer Volume" And Put In Some Documents That Are Somewhat Sensitive That You May Have A Legitimate Reason To Hide.
      Examples Of This Could Be Your Bank Account Statements, A Text File Containing Your Own Passwords, Documents Outlining How To Make Explosives. Use Your Imagination.
      But Make Sure That Whatever You Put In There Isn't Going To Get You In Too Much Trouble, But That It Still Explains Your Purpose For Using TrueCrypt.

9. Click Next. Now We Begin To Specify The Settings For The Hidden Volume. It Is Important That You Make This One Stronger Than The First With Regards To Password Length Etc.

10. Next Specify The Space You Wish Your Archive To Fill.
      You Are Limited To The Difference Of The Space Between What You Initially Made Your Outer Volume, Minus The Contents You Put In Your Outer Volume. E.G. (Outer Volume Space - Contents Of Outer Volume = Max Space Available For Hidden Archive).
      So It's Important To Make Sure That Your Outer Volume Is Initially Created With An Adequate Size For Both Your Outer And Hidden Volumes.

11. Next Enter Your Password And Use And Key-Files That You May Want For Your Hidden Archive. If You Still Haven't Got If Yet, You Need To Use A Separate Password For Both Your Outer And Hidden Volumes.

12. Depending On The Size Of Volume You Chose To Make, It May Take A While To Create A Volume.
      And Then You're Done!
      For Instructions On How To Mount And Use Your TrueCrypt File Container See Refer To The Section "Mounting Your TrueCrypt Volumes"

Encrypting A USB Drive Or Drive Partition

1. Insert The Flash Drive Or Connect The External Hard Drive To The Computer.

2. Open TrueCrypt After You Have It Installed, On The Tabs At The Top, Select The Drop-Down Menu "Volumes".

3. Click "Create New Volume".

4. Select "Encrypt A Non-System Partition/Drive".

5. Select Whether You'd Like To Create A Standard Or Hidden TrueCrypt Volume.
      If You Don't Understand What These Are, Refer To An Earlier Section.
      For This Demonstration, We Will Be Creating A Standard Volume.
      If You Are Creating A Hidden Volume On A USB Or System Drive, The Steps Are The Same As Creating A Hidden File Container.

6. Hit Next, And Then Click "Select Device". This Will Bring Up A List Of All The Drives Attached To The Computer.

7. Select The Drive Or Partition That You Wish To Encrypt From The List.

8. Now There Are Two Options At This Step.
      If You Have Data On The Drive That You Wish To Preserve, Select "Encrypt Partition In Place" - It Will Take Longer, But Nothing Will Be Deleted.
      This Only Works On NTFS Drives.
      Alternatively, If You Don't Really Care About Anything On The Drive, Or Make A Backup You Plan On Moving In, You Can Select "Create Encrypted Volume And Format It" - This Will Delete All Data On The Drive!

9. Next Select Your Encryption Methods.

10. Enter Your Desired Password.
      Ideally, Make It Longer Than 35 Characters.
      I Don't Recommend Using Keyfiles, Because They Can Get Deleted And You Will Be Unable To Recover The Data In The Archive.
      Just Use A Really Good Password Consisting Of Uppercase, Lowercase, Special Characters, And Numbers.
      If You Can't Think Of A Password That Is That Long, Try Combining A Few Differnet Passwords You May Know, Maybe A Bank Account Number, Some Song Lyrics, And Keyboard Configuration.
      Just Basically Anything That's Going To Get You To That Length.
      This Step Is Critical. Passwords Are The Biggest Weakness.

11. Next Click "Format" A Dialog Box Will Appear Notifying You That All Data On The Drive Will Be Deleted. Click OK To Continue Formatting.

12. Depending On The Size Of Volume You Chose To Make, It May Take A While To Create A Volume. And Then You're Done! For Instructions On How To Mount And Use Your TrueCrypt Volume, Refer To The Section "Mounting Your TrueCrypt Volumes"

Encrypting A System Partition Or Entire System Drive

This Is The Method You Would Use If You Are Interested In Full Drive Encryption. You Will Need To Have TrueCrypt Installed On Your Computer In Order To Do This. At This Time, You Are Unable To Run TrueCrypt In Portable Mode To Encrypt Your Whole Computer.

We Are Also Not Going To Go Into Hidden Operating System's And Duel Boot Setup's Right Now, As There Are Many YouTube Video Tutorials And Articles Online That Outline This Beautifully, And It Is Beyond The Scope Of This Tutorial, As There Are Many Possibilities.

With The Instruction Below, You Will Simply Learn How To Encrypt Your Whole Hard Drive To Be Decrypted Upon Boot After The Correct Password Is Entered.

Furthermore, If You Decide That Full Drive Encryption Is Not For You, You May Decrypt It Permanently, And Also Change The Password If You Desire.

It Is Good Advice To Back Everything Up Onto External Hard Drives Before Using This Method In Case Something Goes Bad, And You Loose Your Data, But It Is Not Necessary.

In My Experience, You Will Not Notice Your Computer Speed Reduced At All By Encrypting Your Entire Hard Drive.

1. Open TrueCrypt After You Have It Installed, And Then Click On "Create Volume".

2. Select "Encrypt The System Partition Or Entire System Drive" And Click Next.

3. Select "Normal" And Click Next. You Are Free To Experiment With The Any Other Options, But I Recommend Starting With A Normal Archive Just To Get Your Feet Wet.

4. Now When Selecting Which Area To Encrypt, I Recommend You Just Select "Encrypt The Whole Drive".
      You May Choose The Other One But The Setup Will Change A Little, And It Is More For Those With Multi-Boot Setups.

5. Next It Will Ask You Whether You Want To Encrypt The "Host Protected Area".
      I Recommend That You Do Not Encrypt This (E.G. Select NO), But Again It Is Up To You To Know Whether Your Computer Manufacturer Uses These Areas To Store Data Or Not.
      So Assuming You Selected No, Click Next To Continue.

6. Next Click Single-Boot. Unless You Have Multiple Operating Systems And Decide You Want The Other's Encrypted As Well.
      The Majority Of Users Here Probably Only Have A Single Boot System.

7. Now Choose Your Encryption And Hash Algorithms. As Noted Earlier, All Methods Are Very Strong And You're Safe With Them All. You Can Just Leave Them As The Defaults (AES & RIPEMD-160). If You Wish To Research More On The Methods, And Come To A Conclusion On Which Is Best, Feel Free To Do So.

8. Choose The Password That You Will Use Every Time Your Computer Is Turned On.
      Do NOT Forget This Password. EVER.
      If You Decide To Change This Later, You May. Also Note That Key-Files Are Not Supported For Full Drive Encryption.

9. Next Just Move Your Mouse Around Randomly For As Long As You Have Patience To Do So, And Then Select Next.

10. You Will Now Have To Create A "Rescue Disk" For Three Reasons That Are Outlined In The TrueCrypt Dialog Box.
      Please Read Over These Steps And Become Familiar With Them.
      The Rescue Disk Will Basically Allow You To Boot Your Operating System From A Disk To Repair It If Something Becomes Damaged.
      Even If Someone, Including You, Finds This Disk, They Will Be Unable To Boot The Computer Without Knowing The Password. So Again, DO NOT Forget Your Password.
      So Select The Location Where You Want The Save The ISO, And Name The File.
    11. You Will Now Need To Burn This ISO To A Disc.
      If You Are Confused About How To Do This, Or Need Software, TrueCrypt Has Some Links To Free Software That You Can Use Here.
      I Recommend ImgBurn For Burning ISO Files.
      It Can Be Found For Download Here.
    12. Upon Successfully Burning The ISO File To The Disc, You Can Click Next, And TrueCrypt Will Verify That You Have Done It Correctly.
    13. Now You Will Have To Decide What Kind Of Wipe Method You Want To Use.
      Depending On You Computer's Speed, And Your Patience, You Can Choose A Different Wipe Method Over Another.
      This Step Basically Help's Keep The Data Secure And Unrecoverable.
      Of Course I Recommend The Gutmann 35-Pass Method, But This Is Not Appropriate For Everyone. However, I Suggest That You At Least Use SOME Method Of Wipe.
      Please Note That You Will Still Be Able To Use Your Computer If You Decide To Use The Gutmann Or DOD Methods, It Will Simply Run In The Background When Your Computer Is Started Until It Finally Finished Wiping And Encrypting.
      Just As An Example, I Have A 1TB Hard Drive, And When Encrypting It, I Used The Gutmann Method. It Took Almost 4 Days Of Running It Non-Stop On 8GB Of RAM And An I5 Processor.

14. After You Have Decided On A Wipe Method, TrueCrypt Will Want To Make Sure Everything Is Going To Work Properly In A System Encryption Pretest. Click Test.
      A Dialog Box Will Appear With Instructions About What's Going To Happen, And What To Do If Something Malfunctions.
      I Recommend Copying The Contents Of This To A Text File And E-Mailing It To Yourself In Case You Need To Read It From Another Computer.

15. You Will Now Have To Restart Your Computer. Click "Yes" To Restart.

16. Upon Booting Up Your Computer, You Will Come To A Black CMD Screen Which Says "TrueCrypt Boot Loader 7.0a - Enter Your Password" Etc.

17. You Will Need To Enter The Password You Chose Here. It Will Then Flash "Booting" Across The Screen And Your Operating System Will Be Loaded Like Normal.

18. Once Your Computer Is Booted, TrueCrypt Will Be Loaded And It Will Tell You That The Pre-Test Was Completed Successfully.
      Next Click Encrypt To Start Encrypting. It Will Give You Another Dialog Box Pop-Up. It Is A Good Idea To Copy This Down In A Text File And E-Mail It To Yourself Like The Last Set Of Instructions.

19. Now It Will Start Encrypting Your Hard Drive.
      Depending On Whether You Chose A Wipe Method Or Not, And How Large Your Hard Drive Is, This Can Take Anywhere From An Hour Or So All The Way Up To Weeks Before It Completes.
      As Explained Earlier, You Can Still Use Your Computer While This Process Works In The Background.

20. After It Is Done Encrypting, TrueCrypt Will Now Tell You That It Has Completed The Encryption Successfully. Hit "OK", And Then Finish.

Mounting Your TrueCrypt Volumes*******

Now That You've Made Your TrueCrypt Volumes, You May Be Wondering, Well How The Hell Do I Access These Super-Duper-Highly-Secure-And-Encrypted Volumes?

This Depends On The Type Of Drive You Created Earlier That You Are Trying To Mount. We Will Run Over The Three Different Types.

Mounting An Encrypted File Container

The Method Is The Same For Mounting Both Hidden And Normal Volumes.

If You Wish To Mount Either The Public Or Hidden Portion Of A Hidden Archive, Simply Use The Different Password That You Specified While Creating Your Volume.

1. Open TrueCrypt And Select The Drive Letter That You Wish To Mount Your Volume To.
    2. Click "Select File" And Navigate To The Location That You Have Your File Container At And Select Your Container. Then Click Open.
    3. Next Click "Mount", With The Drive Letter You Want Your Volume To Be Mounted As.
    4. You Will Be Prompted To Enter Your Password, And Load Any Key-Files That You May Have Used. Leave The Box "Cache Passwords And Keyfiles In Memory" Unchecked.
      After Loading Any Keyfiles, And/Or Entering Your Password, Click OK.
    5. You Will Now See Your Drive Mounted Under "My Computer" And TrueCrypt As The Drive That You Selected When You Mounted It.
      You May Choose Any Available Drive From Letters A-Z.
    6. It Now Act's Like A Normal Drive. You Can Cut, Copy, Paste Anything To And From The Drive.
    7. When You Are Done With The Archive, You May Dismount It.
    8. Dismount The Drive By Ensuring That Every Process Or Location Utilizing That Drive Is First Closed To Prevent Damage To The Volume.
    9. Next, Select The Drive From TrueCrypt, And Select Dismount. The Drive Will Disappear From TrueCrypt And From My Computer

Mounting A USB Drive Or Encrypted Drive Partition
    There Are Two Ways To Use TrueCrypt With A USB/Flash Drive/External Hard Drive.

• Encrypt The Entire Drive So That There Is No Empty Space Left On It.
      - This Is The Method Outlined Earlier Under "Encrypting A USB Drive Or Encrypted Drive Partition".
      It Will Require You To Have TrueCrypt Installed On The Computer That You Are Trying To Mount The Removable Media To.

• Create An Encrypted File Folder Large (Or Small) Enough To Fit Onto The Flash Drive Or External Hard Drive.
      - I Am Far More Fond Of This Method. It Allows You To Actually Have TrueCrypt On The Removable Device So That It's Contents May Be Mounted Wherever You Are. I Highly Recommend This Method Over The First For Removable Storage.
      If Using This Method, The Way To Mount The Drive Is Exactly The Same As Mounting An Encrypted File Container Because, Well, That's Exactly What It Is.

If You Have For Some Reason Decided To Encrypt Your Entire External Hard Drive Or Flash Drive, Then You Will Need To Follow A Slightly Different Set Of Instructions Which Is Outlined Below.

Remember That For This Way, You Need To Have TrueCrypt Installed On The Computer In Order To Mount The Volume.

1. Open Up TrueCrypt, And This Time, Instead Of Clicking "Select File", Click "Select Device".
    2. Have Your Device (USB/External HD) Already Connected To The Computer.
    3. Next Select Your Device From The List Of Available Devices And Partitions, Then Click OK.
    4. From Here On Out It Is Just Like Mounting A File Container. If You Initially Created A Hidden Folder On Your Device/Drive, You Can Enter A Differnet Password To Get To That Area Of The Drive.
    5. It Will Then Become Visible Under TrueCrypt, And My Computer, As The Drive Letter That You Specified For It When Mounting.
    6. To Dismount, Make Sure All Folders And Processes Utilizing The Drive Are Closed, Then Simply Highlight The Drive In TrueCrypt And Select "Dismount".

Mounting A System Partition Or Entire System Drive

This Is The Easiest Drive To Mount. Once You Turn On The Computer With The Encrypted Hard Drive, You Will Be Prompted To Enter The Password At A Command Line Looking Screen.

Upon Entering The Correct Password, Your Operating System Will Boot.

If You Wish To Disable TrueCrypt In The Task Bar After Booting Your System, Follow These Steps:

1. Open TrueCrypt, And Under Settings, At The Top, Select Preferences.
    2. Uncheck The Box "Start TrueCrypt Background Task" Under "Actions To Perform Upon Logon To Windows"."
    3. Click OK And Then Exit. Restart To See The Changes Take Place. You Will Notice That TrueCrypt No Longer Is Int He Task Manager, And That It Is Not Running In The Processes Under Task Manager

Useful Tips And Tricks*******

• Tip #1: When Working With Detected Files, Malware In Particular, It Can Often Times Be Frustrating When Your Anti-Virus Deletes The Files That You Are Using.
      To Avoid This Problem, Add An Exclusion In Your Anti-Virus As An Entire Drive Letter, Such As Drive Z:\. Then Create A TrueCrypt File Container, And Inside The TrueCrypt Volume, Keep All The Files That Are Detected, Along With All Your Hacking Material.
      Mount This File Container As That Drive Letter You Added To Your Exclusions List In Your AntiVirus.
      This Keeps All Of Your Sensitive Files Safe From Prying Eyes, And Allows You To Scan Your Entire Computer For Infections, With The TrueCrypt Volume Dismounted, Without Worrying About False Positives.
      Nothing Gets In, And Nothing Gets Out, Without Your Permission.

• Tip #2: Think About Setting Up A Virtual Machine That You Do Alot Of Your Hacking From, And Keep This In A TrueCrypt Container.
      This Will Make It So That Some Of The Temporary Files, Time, And System Logs That Windows And Other Operating Systems Keep Are Never Found, And There Will Be No Evidence, Or Time Log Against You In Case Of A Lawsuit.
      You Can Use Your Normal Operating System, But You Need To Be Good At Deleting Your Logs Using A Secure Deletion Method.

What Does Hannibal Recommend I Do To Enhance Computer Security And Avoid Getting In Trouble?

I Recommend Five Main Things.

First, Use A VPN + Socks/RAT Proxy To Hide Your Ass And Avoid Being Aprehended In The First Place.
    Truecrypt Is Your Second Line Of Defense.
    And If You Decide, Your Third Line Of Defense Is A Hidden File Container.

Secondly, You Must Have Whole Drive Encryption. I Don't Care If You Have Multi-Booting Operating Systems Or Not, But Whole Drive Encryption Is A Must!

Third, I Recommend That You Keep Everything That Is Hacking Related Or Otherwise Illegal Locked Inside A Highly Secure File Container On Your Hard Drive Somewhere. Make This Container As Big As You Need.

Fourth, Use A Strong Password! I'm Talking Dozens Of Characters Long. I Gave Some Hints Earlier About How You Can Memorize A Password Of This Length. DO NOT Write It Down.

Lastly, If You Are Not Going To Reformat Your Entire Hard Drive, Wipe The Data, And Start Over With A Clean Slate, Which I Recommend - Nothing Beats A Fresh Reformat, Then You Need To Wipe Down The Free Space Of Your Hard Drive Using A Secure Deletion Method.

How Can I Wipe The Free Space On My Hard Drive Using A Secure Deletion Method?

1. Download CCleaner From This Link.
    2. Install And Run The Software.
    3. Go To Options > Settings > "Secure Deletion" Change Drop Down Box To Gutmann (35 Passes).
    4. Click On Cleaner On The Left Hand Side.
    5. Down At The Bottom, Under "Advanced", Check The Very Bottom Box, "Wipe Free Space".
    6. This, Most Likely Is Going To Take A Ton Of Time Depending On Your Hard Drive Space And Computing Speed. Just Be Patient With It, This Is Very Important.

Conclusion*******

This Tutorial Took Quite A Long Time To Prepare.

I Will Be Writing More Tutorials In The Near Future.

Please Use Common Sense. At The End Of The Day, It Comes Down To How Safe You Are.

I Strongly Urge You To Use The Methods That I Have Outlined Here.

If You Gained Something Out Of It, Please Take The Time To Say Thank-You.

If You Have Any Questions To Ask, Please Post Them Below And I Will Do My Very Best To Answer Them.

If You Have Any Requests For Tutorials, Find A Spelling Mistake, Or Would Like To Add Something, Please PM Me.
    Back to top Go down

★✮★ [TUT] Complete TrueCrypt Tutorial [MUST-SEE][NOOB-PROOF]★✮★
    Page 1 of 1