Okara Cantt - Pakistan's Biggest IT Education Forum
Welcome To OkaraCantt - Pakistan's Biggest IT Education Forum. We Hope You Enjoy Your Visit.

You're Currently Viewing Our Forum As A Guest. This Means You Are Limited To Certain Areas Of The Board And There Are Some Features You Can't Use. If You Join Our Community, You'll Be Able To Access Member-Only Sections, And Use Many Member-Only Features Such As Customizing Your Profile, Sending Personal Messages, And Voting In Polls. Registration Is Simple, Fast, And Completely Free.
Welcome To OkaraCantt - Pakistan's Biggest IT Education Forum. We Hope You Enjoy Your Visit.

You're Currently Viewing Our Forum As A Guest. This Means You Are Limited To Certain Areas Of The Board And There Are Some Features You Can't Use. If You Join Our Community, You'll Be Able To Access Member-Only Sections, And Use Many Member-Only Features Such As Customizing Your Profile, Sending Personal Messages, And Voting In Polls. Registration Is Simple, Fast, And Completely Free.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lock Phone by SmS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GuruTrixs
GuruTrixs

Browser : Lock Phone by SmS 616

Lock Phone by SmS Empty
PostSubject: Lock Phone by SmS   Lock Phone by SmS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:03 am

Slam Frnds ....its my 1st Post ...Apny Mbile Ko SMS k zrye Lock Kren G Han SMS k zrye mgr S60v3,5 Waly Sub Se Pehly Settings Me Jaen Phr General Me Phr Security Mein Phir Phone And Sim Card Phr Remote Phone Locking Is Mein wo Msg Mangy ga ap wo Msg Likho Jis Ko Apka mbile Recieve kro Or Bnd hojay Mslan Guru Ok kr do ab or mbile se apny Mbile Pe msg kro Guru n0w ur Ph0ne Locked Hmmm
Back to top Go down
http://sendname.tk
Pelusa
Pelusa

Browser : Lock Phone by SmS 218

Lock Phone by SmS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock Phone by SmS   Lock Phone by SmS I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:56 am

Thanks for this article. I find it a pain to locate good quality guidance out there when it comes to this topic. But I prefer to use Callforwarding.com. If you aren't 100% satisfied with the service, you may cancel anytime. 
Back to top Go down

Lock Phone by SmS
Page 1 of 1