Okara Cantt - Pakistan's Biggest IT Education Forum
Welcome To OkaraCantt - Pakistan's Biggest IT Education Forum. We Hope You Enjoy Your Visit.

You're Currently Viewing Our Forum As A Guest. This Means You Are Limited To Certain Areas Of The Board And There Are Some Features You Can't Use. If You Join Our Community, You'll Be Able To Access Member-Only Sections, And Use Many Member-Only Features Such As Customizing Your Profile, Sending Personal Messages, And Voting In Polls. Registration Is Simple, Fast, And Completely Free.
Welcome To OkaraCantt - Pakistan's Biggest IT Education Forum. We Hope You Enjoy Your Visit.

You're Currently Viewing Our Forum As A Guest. This Means You Are Limited To Certain Areas Of The Board And There Are Some Features You Can't Use. If You Join Our Community, You'll Be Able To Access Member-Only Sections, And Use Many Member-Only Features Such As Customizing Your Profile, Sending Personal Messages, And Voting In Polls. Registration Is Simple, Fast, And Completely Free.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[TuT] Use Cain to get Xbox live IP's [TuT]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Administrator
ADMIN
ADMIN
Administrator

Browser : [TuT] Use Cain to get Xbox live IP's [TuT] 218

[TuT] Use Cain to get Xbox live IP's [TuT] Empty
PostSubject: [TuT] Use Cain to get Xbox live IP's [TuT]   [TuT] Use Cain to get Xbox live IP's [TuT] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:33 am

HOW TO GET XBOX LIVE IP'S WITH CAIN[/color]*******

******* What you need*******
In order to start getting Ip addresses you need a few things first.

1. Cain
2. An xbox
3. A LAN ( Wired ) connection to your router.

*******Getting Started*******

First of your goint to want to install Cain
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After all thats finished your going to want to open up cain for the first time. Click the "Sniffer" tab I highlighted.

When in the sniffing tab press the "Sniff" button I highlighted.

Next, Right click the screen and press " Scan Mac addresses.

A text box will open selcect the highlighted options then press OK.

When that is completed Cain will look like this. The row that I highlighted is my xbox you can see that by "Microsoft", remeber the IP address that is your Xbox's.

Now, click the APR tab "RED" then the APR button "Blue" and next the "GREEN". They MUST be in that order.

When you have done that a new window will open. Double click the IP that is the same as your xbox's and highlight the other IP addresses that appear in the second column and then press ok.

Tada! The IP's that you are connected to appear in the highlighted zone.

[size=medium]Other[/size]
Spoiler:

THANKS FOR THE READ,Please leave thanks!
Any problems PM me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.okaracantt.com

[TuT] Use Cain to get Xbox live IP's [TuT]
Page 1 of 1