Okara Cantt - Pakistan's Biggest IT Education Forum
Welcome To OkaraCantt - Pakistan's Biggest IT Education Forum. We Hope You Enjoy Your Visit.

You're Currently Viewing Our Forum As A Guest. This Means You Are Limited To Certain Areas Of The Board And There Are Some Features You Can't Use. If You Join Our Community, You'll Be Able To Access Member-Only Sections, And Use Many Member-Only Features Such As Customizing Your Profile, Sending Personal Messages, And Voting In Polls. Registration Is Simple, Fast, And Completely Free.
Welcome To OkaraCantt - Pakistan's Biggest IT Education Forum. We Hope You Enjoy Your Visit.

You're Currently Viewing Our Forum As A Guest. This Means You Are Limited To Certain Areas Of The Board And There Are Some Features You Can't Use. If You Join Our Community, You'll Be Able To Access Member-Only Sections, And Use Many Member-Only Features Such As Customizing Your Profile, Sending Personal Messages, And Voting In Polls. Registration Is Simple, Fast, And Completely Free.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Tricks Special Secrets & Codes for Mobile/Cell Phone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
F i G h T e R
F i G h T e R

Browser : New Tricks Special Secrets & Codes for Mobile/Cell Phone 218

New Tricks Special Secrets & Codes for Mobile/Cell Phone Empty
PostSubject: New Tricks Special Secrets & Codes for Mobile/Cell Phone   New Tricks Special Secrets & Codes for Mobile/Cell Phone I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Hi, here I providing Special Secrets* & Codes* for Cell Phone, hope you enjoy this. Plz leave your comments. Nokia Secrets (may works on all models) Check the IMEI*#06#
Check software version
*#8110#
Sim Clock Stop
*#746025625#
Warranty menu
*#92702689#
Press the following warranty code
6232 (OK) Displays the Month and Year of Manufacture
7332 (OK) Displays the date of the last repairment
7832 (OK) Displays the date where the phone was purchased
9268 (OK) Displays Serial Number
37832 (OK) Set the Purchasing Date MMYY
87267 (OK) Transfers ALL phone numbers, pictures, sounds from one phone to another
Hands Free
To continue an existing call when placing the 8110i into the hands free car kit
without it dropping the call, press the Memory button just before connecting the
cable and placing it in the cradle.
Display extra text in call costs feature
If your network operator doesn't offer a call costs service, you can still make
use of that function to display some personalized text on the screen of your
8110i. Go to Menu, [5], [7], [1], enter PIN2-code and choose Set. Then type in the
limit of the currency units you're using (if the call cost service worked, you
would have to type the cost limit of the calls) and choose OK. In this case I
typed 8110. Then go to the next sub menu (Menu, [5], [7], [2]), the Show costs in
menu. Type in the PIN2 code again and select Currency. Type in the unit price, in
this case number 1. Then type the name of the currency - you can use any string of
letters and numbers 1-3 characters long. then type 2 letter then to confirm type
two names beginning with one of each of the letters. Then press OK to confirm it.
Quick saving while in call
Saving numbers to memory during a call If you type a number into your phone during
a call, you will lose it when the call ends. To prevent this happening just hold
down Memory button -- the number will be saved (with no name) to the next
available memory location.
Deleting SMS messages quickly
When reading an SMS message, instead of pressing Option, Erase to delete the
message, simply press [C].
Turning lights on temporarily
If you have display lights turned off, you can turn them on by quickly pressing
and releasing the power button. They will stay on as long as you are pressing
button.
Silent mode temporarily
You can put your phone into silent ringing mode temporarily by pressing Menu then
[#].
Closing the cover without ending a call
If you press the menu key and then close the sliding cover during a call you will
not end your c
all
Back to top Go down

New Tricks Special Secrets & Codes for Mobile/Cell Phone
Page 1 of 1