Okara Cantt - Pakistan's Biggest IT Education Forum
Welcome To OkaraCantt - Pakistan's Biggest IT Education Forum. We Hope You Enjoy Your Visit.

You're Currently Viewing Our Forum As A Guest. This Means You Are Limited To Certain Areas Of The Board And There Are Some Features You Can't Use. If You Join Our Community, You'll Be Able To Access Member-Only Sections, And Use Many Member-Only Features Such As Customizing Your Profile, Sending Personal Messages, And Voting In Polls. Registration Is Simple, Fast, And Completely Free.
Welcome To OkaraCantt - Pakistan's Biggest IT Education Forum. We Hope You Enjoy Your Visit.

You're Currently Viewing Our Forum As A Guest. This Means You Are Limited To Certain Areas Of The Board And There Are Some Features You Can't Use. If You Join Our Community, You'll Be Able To Access Member-Only Sections, And Use Many Member-Only Features Such As Customizing Your Profile, Sending Personal Messages, And Voting In Polls. Registration Is Simple, Fast, And Completely Free.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Men of Valor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AwArA-pAnChI
V-I-P
 V-I-P
AwArA-pAnChI

Browser : Men of Valor 416

Men of Valor Empty
PostSubject: Men of Valor   Men of Valor I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:58 am

Men of Valor Men%20Of%20Valor%5B3%5D
Men of Valor

Publisher: VU Games
Developer: 2015
Release Date: October 26, 2004
Genre: First-Person Shooter

About This Game

From the creators of the award-winning Medal of Honor: Allied Assault comes Men of Valor: Vietnam, 2015's historical first-person shooter that portrays infantry combat during the Vietnam War. Combining the latest Unreal technology with the gameplay expertise of 2015, Men of Valor immerses you in the humid jungles of Southeast Asia in the most controversial conflict of the modern era. Battle your way through dangerous scenarios, from search and destroy missions around Danang airbase to the Tet offensive and the counterattack on Hue, or challenge friends in various multiplayer modes, which allow you to view the war from the perspective of the Viet Cong guerillas as well as U.S. forces.

Minimum System Requirements

Processor: 1.3 GHz
Memory: 256 MB
Hard Drive: 3 GB Free
Video Memory: 64 MB
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
DirectX: 9.0c
Keyboard & Mouse
CD/DVD Rom Drive

Download Now
Back to top Go down

Men of Valor