Okara Cantt - Pakistan's Biggest IT Education Forum
Welcome To OkaraCantt - Pakistan's Biggest IT Education Forum. We Hope You Enjoy Your Visit.

You're Currently Viewing Our Forum As A Guest. This Means You Are Limited To Certain Areas Of The Board And There Are Some Features You Can't Use. If You Join Our Community, You'll Be Able To Access Member-Only Sections, And Use Many Member-Only Features Such As Customizing Your Profile, Sending Personal Messages, And Voting In Polls. Registration Is Simple, Fast, And Completely Free.
Welcome To OkaraCantt - Pakistan's Biggest IT Education Forum. We Hope You Enjoy Your Visit.

You're Currently Viewing Our Forum As A Guest. This Means You Are Limited To Certain Areas Of The Board And There Are Some Features You Can't Use. If You Join Our Community, You'll Be Able To Access Member-Only Sections, And Use Many Member-Only Features Such As Customizing Your Profile, Sending Personal Messages, And Voting In Polls. Registration Is Simple, Fast, And Completely Free.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magic with google

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sheraz.Nasir
Sheraz.Nasir

Browser : Magic with google 416

Magic with google Empty
PostSubject: Magic with google   Magic with google I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:58 am

GOOGLE FUN

Try this …

It's really cool...

1. Go to Google

2. Click images

3. Type 'flowers' or any other word.

4. You will get a page which is having full of images

5. Then delete the URL from the address bar and paste the
below script:

javascript:R= 0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI= document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i<DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position= 'absolute' ; DIS.left=Math. sin(R*x1+ i*x2+x3)* x4+x5; DIS.top=Math. cos(R*y1+ i*y2+y3)* y4+y5}R++ }setInterval( 'A()',5); void(0)

6. See the magic of programming

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.awara-panchi.webs.com

Magic with google
Page 1 of 1