Okara Cantt - Pakistan's Biggest IT Education Forum
Welcome To OkaraCantt - Pakistan's Biggest IT Education Forum. We Hope You Enjoy Your Visit.

You're Currently Viewing Our Forum As A Guest. This Means You Are Limited To Certain Areas Of The Board And There Are Some Features You Can't Use. If You Join Our Community, You'll Be Able To Access Member-Only Sections, And Use Many Member-Only Features Such As Customizing Your Profile, Sending Personal Messages, And Voting In Polls. Registration Is Simple, Fast, And Completely Free.
Welcome To OkaraCantt - Pakistan's Biggest IT Education Forum. We Hope You Enjoy Your Visit.

You're Currently Viewing Our Forum As A Guest. This Means You Are Limited To Certain Areas Of The Board And There Are Some Features You Can't Use. If You Join Our Community, You'll Be Able To Access Member-Only Sections, And Use Many Member-Only Features Such As Customizing Your Profile, Sending Personal Messages, And Voting In Polls. Registration Is Simple, Fast, And Completely Free.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zindagi Sirf Tere naam se mansob rahe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Capstan
Failure is only a temporary change
Failure is only a temporary change
Capstan

Browser : Zindagi Sirf Tere naam se mansob rahe 218

Zindagi Sirf Tere naam se mansob rahe Empty
PostSubject: Zindagi Sirf Tere naam se mansob rahe   Zindagi Sirf Tere naam se mansob rahe I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:40 pm

Salam:: Guest

Apane Khawabon me tujhe jis ne bhi dekha honga
Aankh khulate hi tujhe Dhundhane nikala honga
Zindagi sirf tere naam se mansob rahe
Jaane kitane hi dimagon ne ye sochaa honga
Dost ham us ko hi pegam-e-karam samajhenge
Teri furqat ka jo jalata hoa lamha honga
Daman-e-zist me ab kuch bhi nahi hai baqi
Maut aajay to yaqinan use dhoka honga
Raoshni jis se utar aai laho me mere
Ay masiha wo mera zakhm-e-tamanna honga
Back to top Go down